Reinstatement of Aid & Re-Admission

With the exception of those wanting to go into the Dental Hygiene program, students who have graduated or have withdrawn from Manor College and wish to return for an Associate or Bachelor program must complete the Reinstatement Application, which is available here to be considered to return to the college. This request is to be completed and sent to the Office of the Registrar for approvals and processing. Students who want to be admitted into Dental Hygiene must apply through admissions. See Appeal Procedure if suspended from the College. Please fill out the form and either return to the Registrar’s Office or send to