transfer students at Manor College


Interested students that, since graduating high school have attended another college to take courses or obtain a degree.

Admissions Requirements:

  • Complete your free application
  • Submit your official high school transcript (you can go to your school district or call your high school)
  • Submit your official college transcript (s). {Admissions decisions will not be made until official transcripts have been received}

ready to apply? go here.