Click here to access the Reinstatement form.

Please fill out all relevant areas completely and accurately. After all required information and signatures have been provided, please forward to the Registrar’s office for processing. Failure to do so may delay reinstatement.

Academic Division Contact Information for a Change of Program with Reinstatement:

Students who have withdrawn from Manor College may request reinstatement while simultaneously switching majors or degree programs. A signature from the students’ current and prospective advisor is needed in order to process this request. Failure to do so will delay reinstatement. Provided below is contact information for administrative assistants across divisions who can assist with obtaining signatures for approval:

Division of Allied Health
215-885-2360 ext. 257

Division of Arts & Sciences
215-885-2360 ext. 246

Division of Business & Professional Studies
215-885-2360 ext. 254

Division of Education
215-885-2360 ext. 220