Study for careers in high demand
The U.S. Bureau of Labor and Industry predicts significant growth and high demand, through at least 2018, for professionals in the fields of Accounting, Business, Technology and Paralegal. Graduates of our Business and Legal Studies programs are making the most of the opportunities ahead, with most transferring to prestigious four-year institutions, including Wharton School of Business, Cornell University, Drexel University, LaSalle University, and Arcadia University. They then start their careers at a variety of local employers and with industry giants such as Microsoft and KPMG.
We are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). This stamp of approval means students receive a quality education focused on student learning, gain real-world experience, and become prepared to compete for the best jobs. Graduates of ACBSP-accredited programs can more easily transfer credits to a four-year institution and are recognized as the candidates employers want to hire.
Our Business Studies programs are guided by an advisory board of local business leaders. They become partners who share the lessons of success and real-world experience to help us make sure our programs provide the highest quality education and meet the needs of today’s business environment. Most of our classes take place in our state-of-the-art Business Lab, giving students hands-on experience with leading edge Information Technology.
For more reasons why you should consider applying to study Business, Technology & Legal Studies at Manor College, check out our program:
- Business Analytics
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Sales and Branding
- Social Responsibility in Business
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Computer and Information Systems
- Healthcare Administration
- Sport and Recreational Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Computer and Information systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration – General Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Sport Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Veterinary Practice Management