Our Associate’s Degree programs allow students to gain competency and technical knowledge in their fields of interest. You can use your degree to enter the workforce as a competitive applicant, or as a jumping point for further education — such as our new Bachelor’s Degree programs.
Business and Tech
- Business Administration
- Business Administration – Online
- Computer Science
- Computers and Information Systems
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Administration – Online
- Sports and Recreational Management
Education and Professional Studies
Manor College confers the Associate in Arts and the Associate in Science Degrees to students who:
- Complete a minimum of 60 semester hours of work with a cumulative average of at least 2.0. Complete the stipulated number of credits as required by each individual program as stated in this catalog.
- Complete the specific course requirement in the student’s area of specialization.
- Maintain a “C” or better in each required program course in: Accounting, Pre-Science Programs (all concentrations), Business Administration (all concentrations), Dental Hygiene, Early Childhood Education, Expanded Functions, Dental Assisting, Psychology, Paralegal, and Veterinary Technology.
The student is responsible to contact the Financial Aid Office for an exit interview if they have Federal Perkins or Federal Direct Loans. Visit our financial information page.
Fully Online Associate Degree Programs
Manor College offers healthcare administration, business administration and liberal arts in fully online format (in addition to traditional), and is one of several institutions in Pennsylvania that offers funding to online students who enroll.