Social Media for Small Business Owners – 10 hours
If you are a small business owner or are looking to start your own small business in the near future – this 5-week course about social media marketing is perfect for you! Learn how to:
- set-up and manage thriving and successful Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- what makes or breaks a social media account
- the dos and don’ts of social media
- how to engage and serve your customers online
- analyze and schedule your posts so that you can be engaging even when you’re not online
- key tools and concepts involved in using social media to increase your sales and customer service
The class will look at proven examples of businesses that have increased their sales by using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Utilizing those examples, the instructor will help each individualized business need (based on the businesses represented in the class) and create creative solutions for each specific business type.
There is no required textbook. The instructor will provide handouts and informative articles and content for the students’ reference.
Some experience with Facebook is required. No experience with Twitter and Instagram is needed. General computer literacy is required.
Date: Tuesdays, August 1 – 29, 2017
Time: 6:30-9:30 pm
Instructor: Kelly Peiffer
To register: call (215) 884-2218 or click here to register online with a credit card.