Your two years at Manor College can be the first step toward a four-year degree. In fact, nearly 60 percent of our students continue on with their studies after graduation versus about 40 percent who enter the workforce.

If you are interested in transferring to a four-year institution, we can help you select the school that best meets your needs. You can meet with a Transfer Coordinator to discuss your options, get help with the application process, and find scholarship information.

The Transfer Center sponsors campus visits where you can talk with representatives from four-year institutions; it’s also a place where you can find information about a wide variety of schools.

Manor College also works with neighboring four-year institutions to smooth the transfer process by developing Dual Admissions Agreements, Articulation Agreements, and Core-to-Core Agreements. Read more about these agreements or stop by the Transfer Center to find out what’s right for you and specific requirements.

If you’re still in high school, just checking into different opportunities at Manor College, be sure to read about Dual Enrollment. This gives you an opportunity to earn college credit and high school credit at the same time for the same course.

Click here to see all of the college and universities that Manor College has Dual Admission agreements with.

Click here to learn more about our University Center, which allows students to earn their Associate degree, undergraduate, and graduate degrees at Manor College.

Contact our Transfer Advisor, Brittany Elmore at or 215-885-2360 x244 to schedule an appointment.