Study for careers in high demand
An Education and Professional Studies degree at Manor College focuses on preparing students for their future. We utilize a 21st-century approach to teaching that provides students with the necessary skills to effectively working in today’s workforce. Our experienced faculty offers students a strong foundation for a successful career. With workforce certificates, associate degrees and bachelor’s degrees, there is a program for everyone.
Here at Manor College, the faculty provides students with leading-edge teaching practices and technologies. Students are encouraged to develop global and digital literacy skills across the curriculum. Our programs offer hands-on practice in and outside the classroom and students have an opportunity to work with interactive SmartBoard technology available in every classroom, and most division courses are now Web-enhanced through our Canvas Learning Management System. Below, you will find the list of all Education and Professional Studies programs Manor College has to offer.
- Childcare Administration
- Child Protection
- Infant Toddler Development
- Law Enforcement
- Bachelor of Science in Education – Child Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Education – Child Development
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Criminal Justice Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Public Policy
Mary Sims, J.D. M.A.
Professor & Program Director, Criminal Justice & Public Policy