Study for careers in high demand
The Division of Business and Technology offers programs at the associate and bachelor’s degree levels. Students can choose from programs that provide strong foundations in business and technology, while preparing them for successful careers. According to the Bureau of Labor and Industry, significant growth and high demand is expected for the fields of accounting, business and technology.
Our Associate Degree Business and Technology Programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). This stamp of approval means students receive a quality education focused on student learning, gain real-world experience, and become prepared to compete for the best jobs. Graduates of ACBSP-accredited are recognized as the candidates employers want to hire.
Our Business and Technology programs are guided by an advisory board of local business leaders. They become partners who share the lessons of success and real-world experience to help us make sure our programs provide the highest quality education and meet the needs of today’s business environment. Most of our classes take place in our state-of-the-art Business Lab, giving students hands-on experience with leading edge technology.
2017-18 Graduate Report
- Business Analytics
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Sales and Branding
- Social Responsibility in Business
- Business Administration
- Business Administration Online
- Computer Science
- Computer and Information Systems
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Administration Online
- Sport and Recreational Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Computer and Information systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration – General Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Sport Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Veterinary Practice Management