Bird Feed (Food Pantry)
- Bird Feed (Food Pantry) hours will be Monday – Friday, 9-11am and 1-4pm.
- Only one student may enter the Bird Feed at a time and wear a mask.
- Students should only touch what they intend to take.
- Manny’s-to-go service (contactless pick-up) will still be available by request.
- All counseling services will remain virtual until further notice. Contact Christie Prince, MS. Director of Counseling at 215-885-6299 or 215-885-2360 x 258, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Dining Hall and food services provided by Culinart will remain closed to campus use outside of resident meal preparation.
- Social distancing signage and safety guides will be installed and must be adhered to.
- Dining Hall tables will adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet apart, with no more than three chairs per table. High top tables will only have one chair. Students are not to move or rearrange the furniture.
- Manny’s Market will remain closed until further notice. To purchase Manor College gear, please visit manorcollegegear.com.
- Appointments will be required and patients are to make appointments with Health Services, by calling 215-885-2360 Ext. 241 or emailing healthservices@manor.
- Patients will wait in their car or residence hall room until they are called for their designated appointment.
- Health Services will require a phone call to triage patients before being allowed to conduct an appointment. If the patient is having respiratory symptoms they will not be allowed in and will need to contact their Primary Care Physician or the ER/urgent care for further evaluation.
- Health Services will be using a separation screen that patients will need to stay behind, except as instructed.
- Student Events will follow the below guidelines until further notice:
- The Office of Student Engagement will continue to host outdoor, virtual and on campus events
- All students are encouraged to follow Manor Student Life on Instagram (@manorstudentlife) for all news and updates about student events
- Student Clubs & Organizations will be asked to gather virtually (when possible) and if not, to follow all appropriate safety and health guidelines.
- In-person gatherings will be limited to 25 of people.