The Dental Health Center is open and following the below guidelines to maintain patient and practitioner safety and health:
- Dental Health Center staff, faculty and students will follow DOH/CODA guidelines for operating which include: adhering to daily temperature checks, and wearing the proper personal protective equipment when working with patients.
- Protocol for the Waiting Area include:
- All patients must remain in their vehicles until the clinic appointment is available.
- Patients will call the DHC upon their arrival and will be asked a series of pre-screening questions. When the clinic is ready for the patient’s appointment, a Manor representative will meet the patient at their vehicle, take the patient’s temperature, and escort them to their appointment location. If the patient has a temperature, they will not be permitted to enter the DHC.
- Patients must wear masks while on campus except when they are being treated.
- If a patient feels they need help during their appointment, they will be instructed to contact the DHC to ask whether they may have one healthy person over the age of 18 join them. All patients under 18 must have one healthy parent or guardian accompany them to appointments.
- Payment for appointments will not be handled by the reception desk of the DHC. All payments will be processed either prior to the appointment or collected by the staff performing the dental service.