The Office of Admissions and Office of Financial Aid will be open and operating in a virtual and physical environment with the following guidelines:
- Both offices will encourage students to schedule virtual appointments and or phone appointments
- Schedule a virtual meeting with Admissions here or call Admissions at (215) 884-2216.
- Schedule a virtual meeting with Financial Aid here or call Financial Aid at (215) 884-6051.
- The Admissions and Financial Aid teams will use larger on-campus spaces to conduct in-person meetings with students and families to ensure proper social and physical distancing.
- The Admissions team will be welcoming guests for campus tours with a limit of 5 guests per tour group. This is subject to change based on CDC guidelines and government mandates. Want a sneak peek? View Manor’s Virtual Tour!
- Guests will be required to wear a mask while visiting campus.
- Guests will have limited and/or no access to visiting and touring the Dental Health Center based upon the guidelines and safety protocols for the DHC.
- Walk-ins are not permitted but students and families can request the next available meeting time for an appointment on the same day.
- Signage will be clearly posted and communicated to guests about any safety and health protocols in which to follow.