Office Phone: 215-884-2215
The Office of Marketing Communications is currently hiring a Media Intern for Spring 2018
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)
Located in suburban Philadelphia, Manor College is America’s only institution of higher education with a Ukrainian heritage. Manor is a private two-year college offering more than 30 associate degree programs in Allied Health, Science and Math; Business Technology and Legal Studies; and the Liberal Arts to traditional age and adult students. We are a small college that offers big opportunities and a stellar education–one with small classes full of big thinkers, and a big-hearted community ready to challenge all of our students to reach and grow. Visit us at manor.edu.
The Manor College Office of Marketing Communications is seeking to hire a Media Intern for the Spring 2018 semester (January – May) to shoot & edit videos, take photos and help manage the Manor College YouTube channel. This internship would require at least 10 – 15 hours per week at Manor College and the position would be compensated with a stipend.
– Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
– Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
– Film video and shoot photographs on campus
– Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
– Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos for marketing and recruitment purposes
– Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
– Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
– Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
– Experience with Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop
– Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
To apply: Email Kelly Peiffer, Director of Marketing Communications at email@example.com with your resume, a cover letter and at least one video and photography sample of your work.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017