All prospective students have access to our student portal.
Webstudy, computer and email logins will be assigned within a week after registration.
- The computer login on campus is your student id. Example: A0000012345
- Your initial password is: user.
- When you login the first time, you will be prompted to change the password.
- The "login to" should be: MANCOL
- The login name is your student id. Example: A0000012345
- Your initial password is: password.
- It is very important that the first thing you do in WebStudy is to click on the "Personal" tab, select the "About" option and change this to a new password.
- Webstudy can be accessed from Webstudy link on the Manor website homepage
- By default, the student portal login/password is the same as the login/password you created when you used Manor College's online application.
- Your login is first initial, last name. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your initial password is your date of birth in this format: mm/dd/yy.
- The first time you login you will be asked to change your password and activate the account.
- Email accounts for new students are created within one week after registering for classes.
- Email can be accessed from the email link on the Manor website homepage.
Passwords will be reset between 9 and 5 Mon - Fri
- Computer password will be reset to: user
- Email password will be reset to: manor555
- Webstudy password will be reset to: password
- Student portal: you will receive an email back from us with the login information.