Post Baccalaureate Program
For students interested in our Paralegal Studies or Legal Nurse Consultant Certificates
The Post-Baccalaureate certiﬁcate programs at Manor College in Paralegal Studies and Legal Nurse Consultant are designed to prepare students for occupational competency within a relatively short period of study. Additionally, Manor’s Legal Studies programs are approved by the American Bar Association, signifying that they have met standards intended to ensure quality education and career training. Students must formally apply to these programs through Manor College Admissions and any questions regarding these two programs can be directed to the Director of the Legal Studies Department, Diane Pevar, at (215) 885-2360 ext. 259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-Baccalaureate Student Checklist
We must receive all of the materials outlined below from prospective post-Baccalaureate students in order for an application to be completed.
- Submit your online application for admission through the Manor College website, www.manor.edu/applynow. There is no application fee!
- Request that your official transcripts from any post-secondary college or university attended be sent to Manor College Admissions. We do not require high school transcripts or test scores from Post-Baccalaureate applicants.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Any questions regarding the FAFSA or financial aid in general can be directed to Manor’s Financial Aid Office at (215) 884-6051.
All application materials should be submitted to Manor College Admissions:
Manor College Admissions
700 Fox Chase Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Transfer Credit Evaluation
After a student has been accepted to Manor College, we will perform a transfer-credit evaluation of any college-level course work completed at previous institutions. Typically, in order for a course to be accepted in transfer, it must meet the following criteria:
- The course was passed with a “C” (2.0) or higher
- The course is comparable to those offered in the student’s selected program of study at Manor
- All official, post-secondary transcripts have been submitted to Manor College Admissions
These courses will be evaluated on an individual basis. If courses are accepted for transfer, only the credit is transferred and grades for these courses are not calculated into the cumulative GPA at Manor. Manor can accept a maximum of 9 credits towards a certificate program (excluding Legal Nurse Consultant) provided that these courses are applicable to the selected program of study at Manor.