Types of Admissions - Directly from High School

Freshman Application Checklist

We must receive all of the materials outlined below from prospective freshman students in order for an application to be completed.

  1. Submit your online application for admission through the Manor College website. There is no application fee!
  2. Request that your official high school transcript as well as official test scores (i.e. ACT and/or SAT) be sent to Manor College Admissions.
  3. Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Any questions regarding the FAFSA can be directed to Manor’s Financial Aid Office at (215) 884-6051.
  4. All application materials should be submitted to Manor College Admissions:

    Manor College Admissions
    700 Fox Chase Road
    Jenkintown, PA 19046

Admissions Requirements

Manor College Admissions carefully considers freshman applicants on the basis of their academic credentials and supporting admissions materials. Typically, Manor prefers a “C” (2.0/70) or higher cumulative grade point average (GPA) for high school course work; however, please keep in mind that some programs will require a higher GPA and/or additional admissions requirements. Applicants are encouraged to contact Manor College Admissions at (215) 884-2216 with any questions regarding the admissions process and requirements.

Admissions Requirements and Policies.

Transfer Credit Evaluation

After a student has been accepted to Manor College, we can perform a transfer-credit evaluation of any college-level course work completed at previous institutions. Additionally, Manor can also evaluate the following non-credit assessments for potential transfer credit: AP, CLEP, Challenge Examination, ACE and Dante’s tests. These courses will be evaluated on an individual basis. If courses are accepted for transfer, only the credit is transferred and grades for these courses are not calculated into the cumulative GPA at Manor. .


(for students re-entering the college who have previously been Manor students)

For students that have attended Manor and not graduated:

Please contact the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs at extension 223

Please submit any additional official college transcripts since you left Manor.

For students that have graduated and are entering a new program of study at Manor:

Please complete a new online admissions application for the semester you wish to enter.

Please submit any additional official college transcripts since you left Manor.

If you have any additional questions, please contact us at extension 479 or email admissions@manor.edu.