- Transfer agreement
- Program courses in Associates Degree are evaluated and matched with equivalent courses in a Bachelor’s program.
- Students know ahead of time what courses and number of credits will transfer from Manor into their program at 4-year college
- Know what courses will need to be taken at 4 year college
- Currently, Manor College has articulation agreements with the following institutions:
- Early Childhood Education Program to Program Articulation Agreement of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Thomas Jefferson College of Health Professions
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Peirce College
- Life University
Course Equivalency Guides
- Programs not covered at a 4 year institution by a Dual Admissions or articulation agreement with Manor are reviewed on course-by-course basis for transfer credit.
- The 4 year institution provides the equivalency guide.