Positions currently available at Manor College:
Adjunct Position in Mathematics, Allied Health Science Transfer Program
Manor College is seeking an adjunct instructor in math for the spring 2014 semester.This instructor is needed for a class on Monday and Wednesdays from 4:00 to 5:15pm.
• Candidates must possess at least a Master’s degree in mathematics or related field
• Previous teaching experience, particularly teaching at the college level is preferred
Salary is commensurate with education level. Please submit via email a resume or CV to
Chris Schoettle, Allied Health Mathematics Coordinator, Manor College, 700 Fox Chase Road, Jenkintown, PA 19046, firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Head Coaches (Part-Time)
Job Summary: Seeking to fill Head Coach positions in our Athletics Department for Women’s Volley Ball and Women’s Soccer. The Head Coaches are responsible for coaching student athletes in game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition. Position motivates student athletes to develop an appreciation of the sport. Reports to the Director of Athletics.
- Holds organizational meetings for team prospects and encourages potential athletes to participate in the sport.
- Recruit players. Assesses player’s skills and assigns team positions.
- Develops a regular practice schedule and organizes practice time to provide both individual and team development.
- Works with the athletics director in scheduling facilities for practices and competition.
- Assigns duties to an assistant coach as necessary.
- Coaches and instructs players, individually or in groups, regarding the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Observes players, during competition and practice to determine the needs for individual or team improvement.
- Determines game strategy based on the team’s capabilities.
- Follows established procedures for the proper care, maintenance, and requisitioning of equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
- Works with the athletic director to develop a policy for awards and submits a list of award winners at the end of the season.
- Participates in special activities to include parent’s night, banquets, and award nights.
- Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
- Attends staff development meetings, clinics, and other professional activities to improve coaching performance.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Athletic Director or other appropriate administrator.
Job Specifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Some experience as a volleyball coach, soccer coach, or assistant coach at the high school or college level preferred.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in physical education, recreation, health, or related field. Four years of experience with a college-level or higher-level program or as a high school head coach may be substituted for the aforementioned degree requirement. Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations. Knowledge of NCAA rules and compliance issues concerning the administration of intercollegiate athletics. EOE
Qualified Applicants may send their resumes and references to:
Robert Reeves, Director of Athletics, email@example.com
Residence Hall Coordinator
Seeking Residence Hall Coordinator (RHC). RHC are the main resource, educator, and supervisor for residential students. They manage all areas relating to their assigned residence hall, including supervision of a student staff of Resident Advisors.
Reports to: Dean of Students
Qualifications: Successful candidates will have strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and desire to work with a motivated, energetic and caring Student Life team. Have/obtain a valid PA State Police and Child Abuse Clearances required. Master's degree and 3yrs+ experience in higher education, student life, or residential life preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates desiring careers in Residence Life. Compensation and benefits to include rooming, utilities, free meals, employee benefits, and employee tuition remission. This is a full-time 10 month academic year live-in position (August 1st - May 31st).
Only tri-state (PA, DE, NJ) residents will be considered.
To apply: Email resume and/or statement of interest to human resources firstname.lastname@example.org, copy email@example.com, Attn: Sr. Francis Walchonsky, OSBM. The search will commence immediately and continue until the position is filled. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Expanded Functions Dental Assistant Clinical Instructor
P.T. EFDA Clinical Instructor for Monday mornings and Friday 9-4 rotations to work with the EFDA students in direct patient care in our state of the art clinical facility.
A minimum of 3 years full time experience in General Dentistry working as an EFDA
Applicant must demonstrate good knowledge and skills in both Dental Assisting and Expanded Functions Dental Assisting
Proof of current Pennsylvania EFDA Certification
Proof of Pennsylvania X-ray Certification
Proof of CPR Healthcare Provider Certification
Please send resume to:
Diane Meehan, EFDA Program Director
Guest Speakers for Dental Professionals
The Dental Hygiene and EFDA Programs are seeking guest speakers interested in presenting seminars that will offer licensed dental professionals required continuing education credits (CEUs). If you have an interesting and informative topic to teach these paraprofessionals, please contact Professional Development Coordinator of the Continuing Education Department at Manor College for more details at 215-884-2218 or firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Equal Opportunity Statement
Manor College is committed to the principle of equal educational and employment opportunities for all people and embraces diversity. Furthermore the College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin (including limited English proficiency), sex, age, or actual or perceived disability in its educational programs or employment opportunities. It is important and necessary that candidates who accept employment with the College accept the Mission Statement of the College.
For information regarding civil rights, grievance procedures, or access contact the Civil Rights Coordinator at 700 Fox Chase Road, Jenkintown, PA 19046 or 215-885-2360 x 273.
The Federal Clery Act requires all institutions of higher education to make available to prospective employees their Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. This report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety, including topics such as: crime prevention, fire safety, crime reporting policies, and policies for responding to emergency situations and sexual offenses. Three years worth of statistics are included for certain types of crimes that were reported to have occurred on campus, in off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Manor College, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to the campus. A paper copy of this report is available from the Security Services Office, upon request.